1.9.1 release on sf.net, release notes uploaded

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun May 11 2003 - 15:40:41 EDT

    I'm very happy to announce the release of abiword
    1.9.1 to the masses. 1.9.1 is easily our most
    featureful release ever and I believe one of our most
    stable releases ever. It is easily the most stable
    version in our current development series, and worth
    trying out and reporting bugs against.

    Get the sources from:
    http://prdownloads.sourceforge.net/abiword/abiword-1.9.1.tar.gz?download

    Release notes:
    http://www.abisource.com/release-notes/1.9.1.html

    There are currently no binaries available, but I
    expect them to start rolling in during the next few
    days. Win32, QNX, Linux packages are all appreciated.

    Cheers!