commit (HEAD): more word footnote work

From: Tomas Frydrych (tomas@frydrych.uklinux.net)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 04:23:32 EDT

    The mechanism for importing footnote text is now in place, footnote
    references in main body are imported (both the automatic kind and
    manual kind). The foot/endnote bodies remain empty for now.

    Next I need to implement some new PD_Document methods for doing the
    actual body insertion; I have been thinking of a set of
    insertBeforeFrag methods parallel to the append methods and usable
    only while loading. In contrast to the regular insert methods these
    will not require doc position, instead will be passed the fragment
    before which to insert (in our case EndFootnoteSection).

    files: ie_imp_MSWord_97.h/cpp

    Tomas