Re: Several blockers in 1.9.1

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl)
Date: Tue May 13 2003 - 05:49:02 EDT

    > Yes. I don't know why we went back to that behaviour. Did someone mean
    > to do it or is it a bug?
    >
    > Could someone please explain? If there is no explanation, I will assume
    > it's a bug and I'll fix it.

    This has been discussed about a 100 times now. When the last document is "closed" abiword quits as well. One reason for this behavior: when the user clicks on the "x" to close the window, and it's the last abiword window, abiword will "magically" emerge again. Thus, the user thinks abiword can not be closed. I don't want this behavior.

    Marc