Re: windows unicode input update

From: Daniel Glassey (danglassey@ntlworld.com)
Date: Thu May 15 2003 - 18:18:49 EDT

    I'll need to check it with whoever makes the windows binaries but, if it
    is possible, the installer will check if the OS is Win9x and if so it
    will install unicows.dll in the same directory. So it shouldn't really
    be a problem. And anyone that builds from source can RTFM (er, once we
    write it ;) )

    Regards,
    Daniel