AbiWord Weekly News #144 (2003, week 20) released, Belated

From: ericzen (ericzen@ez-net.com)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 18:51:32 EDT

    Issue #144 has been released.

    This week in development

          Yes, we have 1.9.1 ready for your playing about (Win32 binaries STILL not available by press time). Martin has added a nice ability to copy and paste whole tables, but only after the 1.9.1 release. A c-style class finder was created by Andrew, which I'm sure some of you may want to try out, and, finally, nyorp plays with your editor's mind just long enough to make him take a break in the middle.

    Layfolk here: http://www.abisource.com/news
    Community reporters here: http://www.abisource.com/information/news/2003/awn144.phtml

    Have a wing-dingy day,
    E. A. Zen