Re: AbiWord Weekly News #144 (2003, week 20) released, Belated

From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 23:33:50 EDT

     --- ericzen <ericzen@ez-net.com> wrote: > Issue #144
    has been released.

    > This week in development
    >
    > Yes, we have 1.9.1 ready for your playing
    > about (Win32 binaries STILL not available by press
    > time). Martin has added a nice ability to copy and
    > paste whole tables, but only after the 1.9.1
    > release. A c-style class finder was created by
    > Andrew, which I'm sure some of you may want to try
    > out, and, finally, nyorp plays with your editor's
    > mind just long enough to make him take a break in
    > the middle.

    Sorry Eric, it's a C-style *cast* finder. C doesn't
    have classes (: Thanks!

    Andrew Dunbar.

    http://www.abisource.com/information/news/2003/awn144.phtml

    > Have a wing-dingy day,
    > E. A. Zen

    =====
    http://linguaphile.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/translator.pl http://www.abisource.com

    It's Samaritans' Week. Help Samaritans help others.
    Call 08709 000032 to give or donate online now at http://www.samaritans.org/support/donations.shtm