MinGW's commctrl.h

From: Andrew Dunbar (hippietrail@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 23:49:53 EDT

    I finally have both Linux and MinGW set up.
    I don't quite have AbiWord building under either yet
    but I'm close.

    My MinGW with latest version of everything chokes in
    xap_Win32FrameImpl.cpp line # 826

    The commctrl.h that I have does not define
    LPNMTOOLBAR,
    which we reference in our code.
    Because I also have some commercial Win32 compilers I
    was able to use a better commctrl.h to solve this
    but other users won't be so lucky.
    Patching the MinGW header myself seemed much more
    difficult that I was expecting so I gave up.
    Does anybody else hit this problem?

    The other thing blocking MinGW working for me is that
    I can't link to libexpat. That may be due to changes
    in the newer expat but I'm not sure yet.
    Does this sound familiar?

    Andrew Dunbar.

    =====
    http://linguaphile.sourceforge.net/cgi-bin/translator.pl http://www.abisource.com

    It's Samaritans' Week. Help Samaritans help others.
    Call 08709 000032 to give or donate online now at http://www.samaritans.org/support/donations.shtm