few issues with formatting (CVS HEAD)

From: Mike (mike@redtux.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 09:59:28 EDT

    I have come across the following issues with current cvs

    1. Page setup crashes

    2. Fonts

    When I open a document for which I dont have the font installed (eg:
    Times New Roman), the kerning gets mangled so the document is unreadable
    - shouldnt a font be substituted.

    3. Page layout

    When I open a document, the layout is the default layout rather than the
    layout of the document, margins, bullets etc.

    Thamks