Win32 binary

From: Mikey Cooper (mikey@bluey.com)
Date: Tue May 27 2003 - 21:35:48 EDT

    I noticed there's still no 1.9.1 win32 binary, so I went ahead and made one.
    I compiled it on my WinXP box with the commands below. Let me know if I
    missed something. I didn't use any of ABI_OPT_* stuff. Couldn't figure out
    how to make any of the plugin installation .exes either, so it's just
    setup_abiword.exe for now.

    The file is located at http://www.bluey.com/setup_abiword.exe if someone
    wants to test it out.

    Mikey

    ---
    $ cvs co -r release-1-9-1 abi abidistfiles abiword-plugins expat libiconv
    libpng MSVC6 nsis popt wv zlib
    $ cvs co fribidi psiconv unixfonts
    $ cd abi
    $ make distribution