drawLine is f*cked?

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl)
Date: Wed May 28 2003 - 21:39:58 EDT

    Just to be sure I'm not doing stange things here at 4 am: when I have
    this line of code

       m_pG->drawLine(left,top,left+m_pG->tlu(4),top);

    I expect a line of _____5______ pixels to be drawn, right?

    If so, then GR_UnixGraphix->drawLine is fscked (and since it passes
    direct to GDK, GDK is fscked), since it only draws 4. I don't believe
    what I'm writing here, so I want to be sure I don't miss anything...

    Puzzled,
      Marc