Copy and Paste between MS Word and AbiWord in Linux.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Thu May 29 2003 - 00:35:52 EDT

    Dear Jeremy,
                I recently purchased CrossOver Office 2.0. It works beautifully.
    Thank you for such stunning software.

    Please pass on my congratulations to those developers who work on the
    clipboard code. I can now copy and paste RTF text between AbiWord and MS
    Word with all the attributes preserved.

    This works perfectly in both directions. I will certainly show off this
    compatibility in the upcoming GUADEC conference in Ireland.

    Keep up the great work!

    Martin Sevior <msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au>
    University of Melbourne