Commit (HEAD): bug 5022

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl)
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 15:37:55 EST

    Don't redraw the complete view when removing a selection. We were just
    fighting symptoms here, and I don't like that. I removed the full view
    refresh, and could find no errors. When they do exist, we should fix
    them properly. To make sure I don't miss anything here, this should only
    be applied to HEAD.

    Marc

    Don't redraw the complete view when removing a selection (bug 5022)
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: ./src/text/fmt/xp/fv_View_protected.cpp
    CVS:

    Marc Maurer <j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl>