Re: Problem when hacking xap_Win32FrameImpl.cpp

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 19:19:23 EST

    It is a cvs quirk, if the file gets checked in with I think DOS EOLs, then
    if you check it out again on a computer that does EOL conversion you get
    0x13,0x10,0x13 or similar EOLs, which causes VC to display a blank extra
    line after each line and makes source level debugging impossible (as the
    line numbers no longer match up). Please look at your source file in a
    hex editor and make sure the EOLs are only 0x13,0x10 and see if that
    helps (or just 0x10 if your cvs client does not do EOL conversion).
    Also which cvs client are you using? If its cygwins, you may
    be able to force it to assume UNIX EOLs and have it commit properly.

    Jeremy