Problem when hacking xap_Win32FrameImpl.cpp

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Tue Nov 04 2003 - 17:06:26 EST

    Hello,

    Let's see if someone can help me ;-)

    Everytime that I do a little modification on xap_Win32FrameImpl.cpp STABLE,
    diff -u indicates that I have changed the whole file! (:- I check it, and it
    does not seem a CR/LF problem.

    In Bonsay I have seen that the last modification of that file was done on
    9/28/2003 by jeremyd and it says

    0 fix EOLs (so debugging in Devstudio properly matches lines, removes extra
    line feeds)

    and the record for the number of lines changed says: +1060/-1060

    Any idea? I like sending clean patches, when only the lines that I have
    changed are committed, not the whole file.

    Any help will be appreciated!

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez (homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas) http://www.softcatala.org