Re: Problem when hacking xap_Win32FrameImpl.cpp

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 07:24:00 EST

    En/na Hubert Figuiere ha escrit:

    > On mer, 2003-11-05 at 01:48, Jordi Mas wrote:
    >

    >>Is there any special reason to keep this file with DOS EOLs? I cannot see any
    >>special reason, and it just will give us trouble in the future. We have this
    >>problem in HEAD and STABLE.
    >

    > In the CVS repository this file ends with LFs. When checking out, your
    > client should perform CR/LF conversion back and forth.

    I think that the problem is that the cygwin tools work with LF or CR/LF, but
    not with both (you are asked during the installation).

    It's the first file ever that I have found with this problem. Why we cannot
    converted it? Are there more LF files? The XP ones that I have seen are CR/LF.

    Thanks,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez (homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas) http://www.softcatala.org