Re: Problem when hacking xap_Win32FrameImpl.cpp

From: tomasfrydrych@yahoo.co.uk
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 08:31:42 EST

    Jordi,

    > It's the first file ever that I have found with this problem. Why we
    > cannot converted it? Are there more LF files? The XP ones that I have
    > seen are CR/LF.

    All the files in CVS are (or should be) LF-only; I take Hub's earlier
    email to mean that this file is LF-only in the CVS, so your problem
    would seem to be that your local copy is based on an earlier CR/LF
    version (and probably contains CR/CR/LF as eofs). You need to fix
    your local version of the file.

    Tomas