Commit: start working on AbiCapi

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz_at_yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Nov 08 2003 - 16:16:40 EST

    This work is inspired by something I believe KJD once
    mentioned.

    Plugins, scripting, and various other uses requires an
    API/ABI stable and easily accessible API into AbiWord.
    This begins that task by exposing a C API into AbiWord
    via a plugin. Ideally via plugin dependencies, other
    plugins and scripts will depend on this.

    This work is just begun. There isn't a whole lot
    there, other than some trivial App/Frame work. It
    isn't exactly coherent or complete. But it'll get
    there soon.

    Hopefully I can get pretty good coverage for at least
    the App/Frame/View classes within a day or two, and
    then hook together a neat scripting demo using
    something like SWIG to wrap Abi.

    Then, I'll start up some GSF work in another branch.
    This stuff should work fine for any of our platforms.

    Cheers,
    Dom

    CVS:
    CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are
    removed automatically
    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: Makefile
    CVS: Added Files:
    CVS: abicapi/GNUmakefile.am abicapi/Makefile
    abicapi/plugin.m4
    CVS: abicapi/xp/GNUmakefile.am abicapi/xp/Makefile
    CVS: abicapi/xp/abicapi.cpp abicapi/xp/abicapi.h
    CVS: abicapi/xp/abicapi_app.cpp
    abicapi/xp/abicapi_frame.cpp
    CVS: abicapi/xp/abicapi_private.h
    CVS: