parallel install with rpm (or maybe not)

From: Rui Miguel Seabra (rms_at_1407.org)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 08:44:17 EST

    Hi,

      The following files cause bothers for parallel rpm installation.
      That's not my case, and since I'm with HEAD I don't have a problem,
    but having both will result in conflicts:

    /usr/share/applications/abiword.desktop
    /usr/share/icons/abiword_48.png
    /usr/share/pixmaps/abiword_48.png
    /usr/bin/ttfadmin.sh
    /usr/bin/ttftool

    Both control files are being installed:
    /usr/lib/bonobo/servers/GNOME_AbiWord_Control_2_0.server
    /usr/lib/bonobo/servers/GNOME_AbiWord_Control_2_2.server

    The first one will also create conflict.

    Hugs, Rui

    + So let's do it...?

    Please AVOID sending me WORD, EXCEL or POWERPOINT attachments. See http://www.fsf.org/philosophy/no-word-attachments.html