commit: Visual text drag copies first. Left ruler table in frame fixes.

From: msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Mon Nov 17 2003 - 08:19:47 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fp_FrameContainer.cpp text/fmt/xp/fp_Page.cpp
    CVS: text/fmt/xp/fv_View.cpp wp/ap/xp/ap_LB_Default.cpp
    CVS: wp/ap/xp/ap_LeftRuler.cpp
    Copy visual Text without cntl. Left ruler with table in frame fixes.

    I think the top and left rulers now do the right thing if they have a
    table in them.

    I changed the behavior of visual dragging of text to be "copy" with no
    keyboard button.

    If you want to "cut" do cntrl-left mouse or double click.

    This is the opposite of the situation before this commit. I changed to
    make copy the "easiest" option because when I actually started to use the
    feature I found I was copying a lot more than cutting.

    I'm happy to listen to a discussion about which should easiest though.

    cheers

    Martin