Minor UI bug

From: Ryan Pavlik (rpavlik_at_ryand.cjb.net)
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 18:41:13 EST

    This is such a minor thing, I figured I'd just fire it off to the list
    rather than go through Bugzilla. When some actions (Printing, for sure,
    I don't know for sure of any others) have been completed, their messages
    do not clear from the bottom status bar. I'm on Winxp, AbiWord 2.0.1.

    Ryan

    (Oh, and BTW, if someone could give me a hand on how to get my abi
    sources from my cvs setup (mingw/msys) to compile properly, bonus points
    if I can get the STABLE tree available for quickie testing, that would
    be great)