Re: Win32 Screen Shots for CVS

From: Jordi Mas (jmas_at_softcatala.org)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 17:56:30 EST

    > I was poking around in my CVS directory, and stumbled upon the shots
    > subdirectory. After reading the README and looking at the win
    > directory, I noticed that two dialogs had shots that were out of date.
    > The Set Language did not reflect the addition of an icon to indicate
    > presence of hash file, and an Extra Parameters text box, as well as more
    > types of fields, was added to the Fields dialog. I have made new shots
    > and attached them.

    Ryan. I seem that you are not using the 'standard' Windows colour scheme. Do
    you mind using the same theme and colours that the rest of screen captures? It
    will be nice that all of them have the same window and text colours.

    Thanks in advance,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez (homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas) http://www.softcatala.org