Win32 Screen Shots for CVS

From: Ryan Pavlik (rpavlik_at_ryand.cjb.net)
Date: Sun Nov 23 2003 - 14:47:43 EST

    I was poking around in my CVS directory, and stumbled upon the shots
    subdirectory. After reading the README and looking at the win
    directory, I noticed that two dialogs had shots that were out of date.
    The Set Language did not reflect the addition of an icon to indicate
    presence of hash file, and an Extra Parameters text box, as well as more
    types of fields, was added to the Fields dialog. I have made new shots
    and attached them.

    Oh, and it seems that the only reason that win32 compile is broken is
    simply because, as Martin wrote, there's nothing behind that box.
    That's what I get for sending a message before investigating, huh?

    Ryan

    (Oh, and if there are any other dialogs you want shots for, just lemme
    know, I can do that and feel special :) )

    field.png

    language.png