Re: 2.0.2 release?

From: msevior_at_physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Sat Nov 29 2003 - 23:02:49 EST

    > En/na Marc Maurer ha escrit:
    >
    >> Hub,
    >>
    >> Do you have any plans to release 2.0.2? 2.0.2 contains 44 fixes right
    >> now, which seems like a good number to justify a new release. Especially
    >> since one of those fixes was Jordi's font rendering patch for win32.
    >
    > Well, I would love to see bugs 5827 and 5880 before we release a new
    > STABLE
    > version. Any chances that Dom or Martin look at these bugs?

    I don't think either of these bugs should hold up 2.0.2.

    The document in bug 5827 now loads (albeit without a picture.)
    The performance bugs like 5880 are being addressed in CVS HEAD, since
    fixing them is potentially unstablizing.

    So if there are no other objections I'm in favour of a release of 2.0.2
    relatively soon. (Though the there are two footnote and table fixes that
    need backporting.)

    Martin