Re: PATCH: Next 5291 speedup

From: Johnny Lee (typo_pl@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 05:32:01 EDT

    Well, running Abiword under the debugger can skew the import time. Big oops.

    So after going back and re-measuring, here's the times for importing the RTF
    doc, and importing and building the RTF doc using Abiword along with the
    various patches. Also timed Word for comparison.

    Import Import+Build

    68 92 Abiword 2.0.0
    16 33 Abiword + Patch 1
    9 26 Abiword + Patches 1-2