Re: Commit: 5829

From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Thu Oct 02 2003 - 11:09:28 EDT

    On Thu, 2003-10-02 at 17:01, Jordi Mas wrote:

    > > In short, I'm not going to hobble and break our other
    > > 4 platforms just so win32 doesn't look broken.
    >
    > As you know, QNX, Mac does not have much users,

    <rant>
    As you know, Mac port is not yet released, so don't be upset to not have
    users.

    [...]

    > > I can ask that Hub back-out this patch from STABLE.
    > > However, a stated goal of AbiWord 2.2 is "use utf8 and
    > > ucs4 strings internally in order to do
    > > internationalization properly." So this patch stays.
    > > I'm sorry.
    >
    > I'm not complaining about a single patch. I'm not asking this patch to be
    > reverted becuase I agree moving toward UTF8, logically.

    So I should revert it from STABLE2 ? If you really want, I'll do it, but
    not happily.

    Hub

    --
    "<erno> hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping,
    it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it