About bug 5878, any idea?

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Sun Oct 05 2003 - 17:34:07 EDT

    Hello,

    If you paste large pice of text under Windows lastest STABLE build or HEAD it
    does not draw properly some chars. If you do 'Show Formatting marks' twice
    (enable and disable) its is then show properly.

    If the text is loaded from a file is displayed correctly. See the screen
    capture to see how the text looks like. Those pieces in read are really three
    lines paragrafs.

    I think that we had this problem time ago and Thomas fix it. I was a problem
    with the graphic class.

    Any idea? This is really a bad bug to have.

    Jordi,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez (homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas) http://www.softcatala.org

    pastebug.gif