Re: Commit (HEAD): fix win32 font mess

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 07 2003 - 22:47:35 EDT

    I want to thank Marc for all of his help debugging
    this with me - especially coz I don't have access to a
    Win32 machine and I wrote this patch :) We couldn't
    even get the debugger to work - we had to use printf
    plus lots of intuition.

    Things TODO:

    1) Look at this crash (most likely unrelated to my
    font patch)
    2) Test printing
    3) Get the toolbar #s appearing again (probably
    trivial)

    Anyway, the # of pages in a doc is always consistent
    now. Lines and pages break in the same spot always.
    Martin's "instant zoom" works.

    http://pino.frontisterion.nl/uwog/win32_25.png
    http://pino.frontisterion.nl/uwog/win32.png

    We should release a 2.0.1 soon-ish - maybe in 1 or 2
    weeks. This work should be backported after #2 and #3
    above are looked into and we get more testing.

    Anyway, enjoy. I get to go close this bug.

    Cheers,
    Dom

    --- "J.M. Maurer" <j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl>