Re: Commit (HEAD): fix win32 font mess

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Wed Oct 08 2003 - 09:11:57 EDT

    J.M. Maurer wrote:
    > Fix win32 Font rendering - Patch by dom, I'm just his patch bitch.
    >
    > ENJOY!
    >
    > Note: there is 1 crasher issue left. Could someone with a debug fix this?
    > - Insert some text
    > - Change a few chars to a different size
    > - Select some of the 'old' text and the 'new' text -> crash.
    >
    > Marc
    >
    > Fix win32 font mess (Patch by Dom)

    Marc, Dom

    It's so great that you could look into this!

    It looks like we have made some progress but now a document at 100% looks
    smaller that it was used to look. If you create a document for example for
    Times New Roman (12pt) and you compare it to what it looks in Word or in
    previous versions of Abi, now it looks smaler and a bit less clear (the font
    rendering). It's very simple to reproduce. If you need, I can provide a sample
    document, screen captures, etc.

    Jordi,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez (homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas) http://www.softcatala.org