Re: Commit (HEAD): fix win32 font mess

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Thu Oct 09 2003 - 10:55:14 EDT

    > I don't understand what you're trying to say here.
    > Your screenshot also doesn't cover the whole AbiWord
    > window, so I don't even guess at what you're saying.

    Hola Dom,

    OK. I have done four screen shots of Abiword and ond Word with the same
    document in the ame machine at the same configuration:

    * Abiword 1.02
    http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas/abi102.jpg

    * Abiword 2.00 (the latest) using 100%zoom
    http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas/abi200.jpg

    * Abiword 2.00 (the latest) using 100 page width zoom
    http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas/abi200-pagewitdth.jpg

    * Word (how the same document looks in Word)
    http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas/word.jpg

    Can you see the difference between how the document looks in Abiword 1 and
    Abiword 2? Can you see how the page width does looks rare?

    Abiword 2.00 shows the document very differently to Abiword 1 or Word. I'm not
    complaining, I'm just saying that it's visually noticeable for me hoping that
    it helps to fix the problem.

    I can make more tests if need it.

    Thanks,

    --