commit: Backport dom's fixes for the windows graphics class to 2.0

From: msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au
Date: Fri Oct 10 2003 - 03:19:37 EDT

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: Tag: ABI-2-0-0-STABLE
    CVS: gr_Win32CharWidths.cpp gr_Win32CharWidths.h
    CVS: gr_Win32Graphics.cpp gr_Win32Graphics.h
    Dom's fixes for the windows graphics classes backported to stable-2.0

    I've made a binary for people to try. This seems to work as well as the unix
    build. The fonts look nice at all resolutions. The lines break at the same
    points at all resolutions.

    You can find the executables for testing at

    http://www.ph.unimelb.edu.au/~msevior/abiword/AbiWord.exe
    http://www.ph.unimelb.edu.au/~msevior/abiword/libAbiWord.dll

    There is a segfault which you can easily trigger by selecting text with
    runs of different font heights.

    All in all this looks sooooo much nicer and performs much better than the
    old code I've decided to commit it to 2.0 stable in the hopes that a
    someone with a working debugger can trace the crash. (the gdb with MinGW
    is useless for AbiWord).