Re: Commit (STABLE2): fix win32 crasher

From: Dom Lachowicz (domlachowicz@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 16 2003 - 09:48:36 EDT

    > I have changed CVS version do 2.0.1-pre1.
    > CVS: Modified Files:
    > CVS: Tag: ABI-2-0-0-STABLE
    > CVS: configure.ac configure.in

    Thanks Hub.

    Martin: Marc and I are looking into 1 remaining
    crasher on Win32 - it happens (apparently) when you
    select runs that have different fonts or font sizes. I
    can't reproduce, but apparently Marc and others can.

    Marc said something like "I found the bug, but I don't
    know _why_ it happens." So hopefully we'll figure that
    out sometime later today and get it resolved ASAP.

    Cheers,