Re: Commit: win32 native image loader

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Fri Oct 24 2003 - 09:18:09 EDT

    > 1) Closes some memory leaks/double deletes/bogus
    > deletes
    > 2) Don't use a temporary file - write directly to the
    > ByteBuffer
    > 3) Remove the .h file, change the class' name so it
    > doesn't conflict with the BMP plugin's symbols
    > 4) Internalize a bunch of symbols that shouldn't be
    > exported
    > 5) Moved it to win/ removed xp/
    >
    > This hasn't gotten enough testing yet. Hopefully we'll
    > bang on it pretty hard over the next few days.

    Cool. I'm already working on adding support for GDI+ to win32 native image
    loader. Basically, we will use GDI+ if its available. That's good because we
    will also support TIFF and the GDI+ system can expanded to support new formats
    and we will support then also and it also the direction where Microsoft
    efforts are going.

    Jordi,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez (homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas) http://www.softcatala.org