Dear Sexy Knickers,

From: ericzen (ericzen@ez-net.com)
Date: Sun Oct 26 2003 - 18:03:24 EST

    Issue #167 has been released

    Layfolk here: http://www.abisource.com/news
    Community reporters here: http://www.abisource.com/information/news/2003/awn167.phtml

    This week in development

          New builds for 2.0 and pre-2.0.1, which will release for Windows, POSIX and QNX. A major new path for AbiWord takes its first baby steps today, while import Windows functionality gets some reconsideration and your favourite new feature, Text Boxes, start to become something you can play with! Also, Open Source / Open Books gets its first update since April!

    -----

    Additionally, the Latest Releases page, for all three of you who've noticed that it still exists, will be updated later tonight (much later) and ready for Monday.

    -----

    Also, minor announcement, I've started a refdef page:
    http://abisource.com/information/news/refdef.phtml
    It currently contains virtually nothing, but one day, it may be the key to unlocking the AWN...especially as senelity kicks in; though, I've been told that's happened already.
    This is virtually nothing, and has 101 issues. I'll expand it as life progresses.

    Have a wing-dingy day,
    -Eric