Re[2]: CHM documentation

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Sun Oct 26 2003 - 17:56:34 EST

    On Sun, 26 Oct 2003 22:25:22 +0000 Piers Cornwell <piers@myrealbox.com> wrote:

    PC> Hi,
    PC>
    PC> I'm not sure how possible it would be the automatically convert the
    PC> docs
    PC> to CHM format. Details of the spec are at:

    Sorry, I misread the original email (that's what I get for reading
    my mail after getting home from working all night). I still like the
    chm version of the help (for the reasons you mentioned) and will
    place a copy on my abiword site. I will look into generating
    it semi-automatically at a later date then.

    Jeremy