Re: Dear Sexy Knickers,

From: Eric Zen (ericzen@ez-net.com)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 21:04:28 EST

    On 2003.10.27 17:08 Alan Horkan wrote:

    > * I dont even know what the hell Vicodin is.

    <wisconsinite kas koop>
    If I recall, that was the pain killer Brett Favre was hooked on circa '97
    </wisconsinite kas koop>

    /me wonders if he remembered his nederland right....

    > Wasp stings are not as painful as I remember but dammit it is itchy and
    > I've had an interesting weekend. Just trying to return the favour and
    > baffle Ericzen as much as he baffles the rest of us ;P

    Funny, I've just been regurgitation your blog all this time ;-P

    -Eric

    Whitelist? Does that mean I can help you acheive a better organism? Isn't that a Scientology^TM thing?