Re: Dear Sexy Knickers,

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl)
Date: Mon Oct 27 2003 - 20:14:57 EST

    > </wisconsinite kas koop>
    >
    > /me wonders if he remembered his nederland right....

    well, 'kas' is a word, meaning something like a 'glass house' where you grow vegetables

    'koop' it's a verb, meaning to buy something.

    'wisconsinite' is nothing that I know of.

    So, that would make something like 'buying a glass house with junk in it' I guess...

    Marc

    PS. not even having a clue what you are aiming for here, really :-P
    PPS. it's "nederlands" :)