commit: Scrolling fixes.

From: Martin Sevior (msevior@seviorpc.ph.unimelb.edu.au)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 02:14:05 EST

    CVS:
    CVS: Committing in .
    CVS:
    CVS: Modified Files:
    CVS: af/gr/unix/gr_UnixGraphics.cpp text/fmt/xp/fl_DocLayout.cpp
    CVS: wp/ap/unix/ap_UnixFrame.cpp
    CVS:
    Fixes for scrolling to reduce the number of double lines.

    I no longer see ant double lines tables. I still see them in frames but
    the problem is much reduced.

    We had problems with tlu -> tdu back to tlu translations. This is not
    quite perfect but is now very close.

    This should be back ported.

    Martin