Re: ATTN: STABLE tree closed

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 15:38:08 EST

    On 28 Oct 2003 18:14:59 +0100 Marc Maurer <j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl> wrote:

    MM> The STABLE tree is closed now. No more commits will be accepted unless
    MM> few hours. Then we need to package it up nicely, including a good set
    MM> of plugins (especially the win32native plugin on win32). We also need to
    MM> write some release notes (martin?).
    MM>
    MM> As soon as the packages are created, and have been tested, 2.0.1 will
    MM> be released.
    MM>
    MM> Marc

    Please note that the ImageMagick and Word Perfect plugins will be
    made available this weekend at the earliest (unless someone else builds
    them), as I have yet to update dependant libraries on my system
    and adjust for build changes. Also, while most of the remaining
    plugins build on Win32, there has been little to no testing of them,
    though I think I have commented out from the plugin installers any
    that don't actually do anything useful. Unless the release is made
    before I go to work tonight, I probably won't be able to build anything
    before Thursday (unless weather keeps me from working at my day job).
    (Please use a MSVC build if someone else builds, as the MinGW builds
     have not yet been updated to include a VERSION resource and an
     official release without this will screw up my soon to be updated
     nightly downloader [change to default to stable and support plugins]).

    Thanks,
    Jeremy