ATTN: STABLE tree closed

From: Marc Maurer (j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 12:14:59 EST

    The STABLE tree is closed now. No more commits will be accepted unless
    someone can point me to something really important (besides bumping the
    version numbers) I forgot to include/backport. 2.0.1 will be tagged in a
    few hours. Then we need to package it up nicely, including a good set of
    plugins (especially the win32native plugin on win32). We also need to
    write some release notes (martin?).

    As soon as the packages are created, and have been tested, 2.0.1 will be
    released.

    Marc

    --
    Marc Maurer <j.m.maurer@student.utwente.nl>