Re: ATTN: STABLE tree closed / bug 5527

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Tue Oct 28 2003 - 12:17:00 EST

    Marc Maurer wrote:
    > The STABLE tree is closed now. No more commits will be accepted unless
    > someone can point me to something really important (besides bumping the
    > version numbers) I forgot to include/backport. 2.0.1 will be tagged in a
    > few hours. Then we need to package it up nicely, including a good set of
    > plugins (especially the win32native plugin on win32). We also need to
    > write some release notes (martin?).

    I can reproduce bug 5527. Basically, the Spanish Spell checker does not work.
    This is bad, because Spanish is such a wide spoken language. It's funny
    because the Catalan spell checker works.

    It may have to do with the way that spell checker hash is built.

    Anyone does know if this happen in Unix also? May be Dom that has been working
    on Enchant can have a look into this.

    The same Spanish has file copied over a directory containing Abiword 1.0 works.

    Jordi,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez (homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas) http://www.softcatala.org