Re: How to write Plug-ins

From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 05:42:49 EST

    On Thu, 2003-10-30 at 11:22, Philippe legay wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > I want to write plug-in. Can tou give me some pointers ? How can I write
    > plug-in for mac OS, Windows and Linux ?

    Use the source. Read the source of other plugins.

    For platform dependent stuff, you'll need to write it for each platform
    (or let someone else do it).

    What do you want to write ?

    Hub

    --
    "<erno> hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping,
    it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it