Re: ATTN: tarballs @ SF

From: Hubert Figuiere (hfiguiere@teaser.fr)
Date: Thu Oct 30 2003 - 05:51:57 EST

    On Wed, 2003-10-29 at 12:11, Marc Maurer wrote:
    > > I wished the abiword-plugins were in the same tarball as the main
    > > sources.
    >
    > That has not been our policy in the past. So to not break all build systems out there, I didn't change it. I wouldn't mind if you changed it, I'll just send all flames to /dev/hub :)

    Nevermind. I thought that we should have done this for the same reason
    we should include a few more image loader by default.

    We'll do this later. At least we don't screw up compared to previous
    release.

    Hub

    --
    "<erno> hm. I've lost a machine.. literally _lost_. it responds to ping,
    it works completely, I just can't figure out where in my apartment it