patch: gr_Win32Graphics.cpp

From: Kenneth J. Davis (jeremyd@computer.org)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 05:26:56 EDT

    while trying to track down why a paste killed abi I ran across another
    error here... this patch I think corrects the intended logic, I'm
    _assuming_ iLengthOrig is the count and not size in bytes;
    before it would write past the bounds of the static array for
    iLengthOrig > 256 and < 256*sizeof(int)
    It also corrects for a possible resource leak, if pCharWidths
    was NULL then it would set pCharAdvances to NULL, later it would
    attempt to free this pointer which no longer pointed to the
    allocated memory.

    Jeremy