Breton translation almost ready

From: Korvigelloù An Drouizig (drouizig@drouizig.org)
Date: Mon Sep 01 2003 - 08:48:30 EDT

    Dear Sirs at AbiSource,

    Congratulation for your amazing collective work !

    Our association made a Breton translation of AbiWord 1.99-4.
    We based our translation on the en-GB.strings file and replaced
    all the fields with their matching translation.

    Here is a snapshot of the result :
    http://www.drouizig.org/drouizig/Saozneg/Miscellaneous/misc-Enhancedtextedit
    or.html

    We are still wondering if providing you with the br-FR.strings file will
    suffice or if it's necessary to write a .po file like the ones that are sent
    to this list from time to time ?

    We are still improving some of the translations, so the definitive .strings
    file will be ready to be checked in by a couple of weeks. Let me know if
    it's OK on your side, breton was not handled in the previous versions, as
    far as I know.

    Two other questions, is there going to be significant changes before the 2.0
    version goes out ? It seems that the « About » box can not be translated
    (only the « OK » button can), is it planned to do something in this area ?

    Thanks to all of you,

    Philippe.