Re: Quotes for the 2.0 press release

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Sun Sep 07 2003 - 06:33:00 EDT

    En/na Dom Lachowicz ha escrit:

    > "AbiWord is directly invoked by our server application
    > for the users desktop and feeds the mail merge fields
    > from our Database. It's interface is easier to use
    > than Microsoft's mail merge, which consequentially
    > eased our customer's transition to the MfxLinux
    > Desktop dramatically."

    Dom,

    In Europe, in almost all countries, you cannot compare two products directly.
      I'm not sure if this is legal in Europe. I'm sorry but I do not the exact
    details of the law, but I know for sure that some companies had problem with
    this. I know that this is a quote from a user but someone with a legal
    background should check this.

    Cool comments, BTW!

    Jordi,

    --