Quote for 2.0 PR

From: David Chart (linux@dchart.demon.co.uk)
Date: Tue Sep 09 2003 - 16:35:21 EDT

    I'm a freelance writer, and I've been earning my living with the
    development version of AbiWord 2.0 for almost a year. It easily handles
    the different style sheets required by different publishers, and
    exchanging files with people working with other word processors is no
    problem at all. Thanks to all the coders for a great tool!

    --
    David Chart
    http://www.dchart.demon.co.uk/