Re: Requesting help for completing the missing translations

From: Eric Zen (ericzen@ez-net.com)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 18:40:20 EDT

    That's 4x my linguistic abilities, and even publishing it in the AWN would be cutting it close for Dom's taste (I think he's locking it around the same time I'm doing the AWN).

    Naturally, I'm assuming you're not looking for these translations for 2.0. But, yes, I most certainly could make a point to mention them.

    -Eric