Requesting help for completing the missing translations

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Thu Sep 11 2003 - 10:22:51 EDT

    Hello,

    Abiword currently is translated to many languages, but we are missing the
    following translations:

    Afrikaans[af-ZA]
    Assamese[as-IN]
    Corsican[co-FR]
    Esperanto[eo]
    Estonian[et]
    Farsi[fa-IR]
    Frisian[fy-NL]
    Hausa (Niger)[ha-NE]
    Hausa (Nigeria)[ha-NG]
    Hindi[hi-IN]
    Croatian[hr]
    Armenian[hy-AM]
    Icelandic[is-IS]
    Georgian[ka-GE]
    Korean[ko-KR]
    Cornish[kw-GB]
    Marshallese (Nauru)[mh-NR]
    Macedonian[mk]
    Flemish (Belgium)[nl-BE]
    Occitan[oc-FR]
    Thai[th-TH]
    Urdu[ur-PK]
    Chinese (Singapore)[zh-SG]

    I personally will love to see Abiword translated into Occitan but that's just me.

    I propose to include a request for help from translators to translatate
    Abiword in these languages. What you think? Abiword is a small relative small
    project and it can easly translated by a single person in a few afternoons.
    Ericzen?

    Thanks,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez - Abiword developer - http://www.abisource.com jmas@softcatala.org - Softcatalā member - http://www.softcatala.org - Personal Homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas