Re: commit: fix serbian string set loading

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Fri Sep 12 2003 - 03:07:50 EDT

    Hi Andrew,

    > that Serbia and Montenegro were finally splitting but
    > until that split the union has still been known as
    > Yugoslavia. As my comment in the source suggests, this

    Yugoslavia no longer exists. I do not think that using the YU country code
    makes sense. I think that using just "SR" without country code for now it's a
    better solution, but that's just my personal opinion.

    Jordi,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez - Abiword developer - http://www.abisource.com jmas@softcatala.org - Softcatalā member - http://www.softcatala.org - Personal Homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas