Re: commit: Fix 5669, don't redraw on cells crossing page boundaries.

From: Jordi Mas (jmas@softcatala.org)
Date: Sat Sep 13 2003 - 19:27:27 EDT

    En/na msevior@physics.unimelb.edu.au ha escrit:

    > CVS: ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    > CVS: Enter Log. Lines beginning with `CVS:' are removed automatically
    > CVS:
    > CVS: Committing in .
    > CVS:
    > CVS: Modified Files:
    > CVS: fl_TableLayout.cpp fp_TableContainer.cpp
    > fix 5769, fonts go transperent in cells that cross page boundaries.
    >
    > This was an easy fix. Pity I missed the 2.0 tag. Oh well!

    Are we going to backport this to 2.0? What's the oficial tag now for commiting
    fixes to the STABLE branch?

    Thanks,

    --

    Jordi Mas i Hernāndez - Abiword developer - http://www.abisource.com jmas@softcatala.org - Softcatalā member - http://www.softcatala.org - Personal Homepage http://www.softcatala.org/~jmas